Want to join our committed team?Here at the Last Drop Warnbro we strive to deliver the very best level of customer service to our guests. We believe that our friendly and cooperative team environment is what makes our tavern unique.
We are always on the look out for those truly passionate individuals who are committed to providing excellent customer service and want to develop their Hospitality career career in fast-paced and exciting venue. If this sounds like you please send us an application!
If you would like to submit an application along with a resume and/ or cover letter, click the link belowClick here to apply now!
Kitchen Hand/ Cook (Casual)
The Last Drop Tavern Warnbro requires an enthusiastic individual to join its busy Kitchen team.
• at least two years experience in a commercial kitchen preferably in a pub/ restaurant environment
• knowledge of food preparation, production and presentation
• the ability to maintain a clean kitchen and to comply with all health and safety obligations
• a high standard of work ethic and attention to detail
• be friendly and cooperative
• the ability to work as part of a team, sometimes in high pressure situations
• the flexibility to work both day and night during the week and on weekends
• passion for the food and hospitality industry
If you fit the above description and are a keen team player with a true passion for food then we need you!
To apply please complete the application form via the above link.